A Year In Review: 2010

Completing and remembering 2010

What was your biggest triumph in 2010?
Being matched with Cornell for my dietetic internship

What was the smartest decision you made in 2010?
I think it was probably deciding to choose a site in Rochester for my community rotation so I didn't have to move half way through the internship. :)

What one word best sums up and describes your 2010 experience?
Stressful....or Fantastic...but probably Stressful

What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2010?
That sometimes you just have to take some down time for yourself in order to keep your sanity.

What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2010?
I don't think anything is left unfinished...pretty sure I've followed through on everything I had to.

What are you most happy about completing in 2010?
My community nutrition rotation....most importantly my research project!

Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2010?
I'm interpreting this as a group of people too...cause there were times this year where experiences had the biggest impact. So with that said the three 'people' I'm picking are: 2010-2011 Cornell Dietetic Interns, 2010 Maplehurst Staff, and Matt

What was the biggest risk you took in 2010?
Falling in love again....

What was the biggest surprise in 2010?
Finding out I got matched with Cornell.

What important relationship improved the most in 2010?
I think my relationship with my dad and brother got stronger this year...not necessarily improved cause it was good to begin with.

What compliment would you liked to have received in 2010?
How about the best compliment I got in 2010, which was from Patsy saying that my research presentation was professional, polished, and well presented. :)

What compliment would you liked to have given in 2010?
I gave lots of compliments...so I don't think there's any I 'would have liked to have given' cause if I wanted to give the compliment I gave it.

What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2010?
Nothing, I'm pretty at peace with it. The only thing that could make it better is to see all my friends in the next week before the new year starts.

Creating the new year

What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2011?
Getting a real job in the part of dietetics that I end up choosing....

What advice would you like to give yourself in 2011?
Keep an open mind, be confident, and take time for yourself when you need it.

What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2011?
Getting a job after the internship...

What would you be most happy about completing in 2011?
Well the obvious thing would be my internship (June 2011)...but other than that, I think I'd be happy with passing/completing the RD exam. :)

What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2011?
I don't know...I will indulge in celebrating the little things with all the interns.

What would you most like to change about yourself in 2011?
Basically this is asking what is my new years resolution...which I would say is exercising more. I started to for a little while and then got side tracked, so I want to pick that back up.

What are you looking forward to learning in 2011?
How to be a competent entry level clinical dietitian...and also figuring out what part of dietetics I'm happiest in.

What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2011?
I honestly don't know...

What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2011?
Umm...maybe I'll develop a talent for winter sports, cause I really want to.

What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2011?
Well to be quite honest, I get joy out of traveling to see my friends...so once I have a job I will do lots more of that. :)

What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2011?
Excellence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Year In Review: 2012

Senior Year: Procrastination in an art-form...

New Marriage, New House, New Job