A Year In Review: 2012

Completing this year

What was your biggest triumph in 2012?
Settling into South Carolina and actually having it feel like home.

What was the smartest decision you made in 2012?
Joining match.com

What one word best sums up and describes your 2012 experiences?
Amazing

What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2012?
It's ok to let go of the past and accept that there's something better in your future

What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2012?
Ummm...I haven't made the dentist appointment I've been meaning to make.

What are you most happy about completing in 2012?
Finding the love of my life. :)

Who were the three people that had the greatest impact on your life in 2012?
David, Creepy manager Jeff, and Carolyn

What was the biggest risk you took in 2012?
Joining match.com

What was the biggest surprise in 2012?
That I met an amazing guy from a dating website

What important relationship improved the most in 2012?
I think I made better relationships with my coworkers---especially Nancy and Jennifer.

What compliment would you like to have received in 2012?
I don't like this question, because I don't sit around and think "jee, I wish someone complemented me on..." 

What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2012?
Tell my apartment complex about my kitten

Creating the new year

What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2013?
Starting a graduate program...or at least taking my GRE.

What advice would you like to give yourself in 2013?
Dream big and take every opportunity that comes your way.

What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2013?
Going back to grad school, potentially.

What would you be most happy about completing in 2013?
I will be happy when David and I officially move in together next year. :)

What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2013?
Well, since I didn't complete it this year, again I will say getting a massage.

What would you most like to change about yourself in 2013?
I hope to become a better communicator in both my personal and professional life.

What are you looking forward to learning in 2013?
I look forward to learning more about my cat in 2013.

What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2013?
Not sure yet...

What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2013?
It's not necessarily a talent...but I think I want to work out more in the upcoming year.

What brings you the most joy and how are you going to do or have more of that in 2013?
Being with David and my kitty brings me the most joy so I'm going to continue to be with them.

What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2013?
Growth
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Year: Procrastination in an art-form...

Junior Year: Let the stress begin....